Welcome to the Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys
Our mission: Determine the potential of Alaskan land for production of metals, minerals, fuels, and geothermal resources, the locations and supplies of groundwater and construction material, and the potential geologic hazards to buildings, roads, bridges, and other installations and structures (AS 41.08.020).
- New release! Major-oxide, minor-oxide, and trace-element geochemical data from rocks collected in 2008 in the eastern Bonnifield mining district, Fairbanks and Healy quadrangles, Alaska - RDF 2016-6 v. 1.1
- New release! Major-oxide and trace-element geochemical data from rocks collected in 2010 in the Tyonek Quadrangle, Alaska - RDF 2016-5
- New release! Tsunami inundation maps for Yakutat, Alaska - RI 2016-2
- New release! Preliminary report on mineral occurrences in the Tok River area, Alaska - PIR 2016-2. Learn more (DNR Media release)...
- New release! Major-oxide and trace-element geochemical data from rocks collected in 2015 in lower Cook Inlet, Iniskin - Tuxedni region, Alaska - RDF 2016-3
- New release! Sub-regional, merged, gridded airborne geophysical data - DDS 12
- New release! Major-oxide and trace-element geochemistry of mafic rocks in the Carboniferous Lisburne Group, Ivishak River area, northeastern Brooks Range, Alaska - RDF 2016-2
- New release! Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys Annual Report 2015 - AR 2015