USGS OF 48-13
Title:Reconnaissance report on geology of Eklutna Lake dam site and conduit route near Anchorage, Alaska
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:This publication is out of print. Reproductions may be available.
USGS Publications Warehouse
Bateman, A.M., 1948, Reconnaissance report on geology of Eklutna Lake dam site and conduit route near Anchorage, Alaska: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 48-13, 99 p., 5 sheets.
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Figure 2 Geologic map Eklutna Lake dam site (1023.0 K)
- Figure 3 Map showing proposed conduit route (620.0 K)
- Figure 4 Geologic profile of Eklutna Valley along line A-A'' (840.0 K)
- Figure 5 Geologic cross section of Eklutna Valley at dam site (426.0 K)
- Figure 7 Geologic cross section along axis of proposed dam (582.0 K)
Geologic; Geologic Map; Geology
Top of Page