USGS OF 51-56
Title:Tungsten deposits in the Fairbanks district, Alaska
Authors:Byers, F.M., Jr.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Keyword(s):Fairbanks Mining District; Metals; Scheelite; Tungsten
Byers, F.M., Jr., 1951, Tungsten deposits in the Fairbanks district, Alaska: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 51-56, 45 p., 7 sheets, scale 1:63,360.
- of51-0056.pdf (2.7 M)
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Figure 2 Map showing intrusive rocks and scheelite lodes northeast of Fairbanks, Alaska (91.0 K)
- Figure 3 Sketch map of tungsten lode claims, Gilmore Dome, Fairbanks district, Alaska (414.0 K)
- Figure 4 Geologic map showing scheelite deposits, Gilmore Dome, Fairbanks district, Alaska (448.0 K)
- Figure 5 Geologic map and sections of Stepovich Mine, scale 1:63,360 (417.0 K)
- Figure 6 Geologic maps of bulldozer trenches 4-24, Stepovich Lode, Gilmore Dome (721.0 K)
- Figure 8 Geologic maps of bulldozer trenches on Colbert Lode, Gilmore Dome, scale 1:63,360 (376.0 K)
- Figure 9 Scheelite prospects between Steele Creek and First Chance Creek, Fairbanks district, Alaska (122.0 K)