USGS C 1107
Title:Abstracts of the eighth international conference on Geochronology, cosmochronology, and isotope geology
Authors:Lanphere, M.A., Dalrymple, G.B., and Turrin, B.D., ed.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Lanphere, M.A., Dalrymple, G.B., and Turrin, B.D., ed., 1994, Abstracts of the eighth international conference on Geochronology, cosmochronology, and isotope geology: U.S. Geological Survey Circular 1107, 384 p.
- c-1107.pdf (527.0 K)
- Amato, J.M., and Wright, J.E., 1994, Systematics of metamorphic monazite and its bearing on the petrogenesis of the Kigluaik gneiss dome, Seward Peninsula, AK, p. 5.
- Berger, G.W., and Pewe, T.L., 1994, Chronology of interior Alaskan loess-Paleosol deposits by thermoluminescence, p. 28.
- McClelland, W.C., and Mattinson, J.M., 1994, Resolving high precision U/Pb ages from Tertiary plutons with complex zircon systematics; examples from SE Alaska, p. 209.
- McCoy, D., Layer, P.W., Newberry, R.J., Bakke, A., Masterman, S., and Goldfarb, R., 1994, Timing and source of lode gold in the Fairbanks District, interior Alaska, p. 210.
- Mortensen, J.K., 1994, Nd, Sr and Pb isotopic constraints on mechanisms of crustal growth in the Yukon-Tanana terrane in Yukon Territory, Canada, and eastern Alaska, U.S.A., p. 227.
- O'Sullivan, P.B., 1994, Cenozoic uplift and thermal history of the North Slope foreland basin, Northern Alaska and northwestern Canada, p. 237.
- West, A.W., and Layer, P.W., 1994, Thermochronologic history of the McKinley Pluton, Denali National Park, Alaska, p. 351.