USGS P 1709
Title:Studies by the U.S. Geological Survey in Alaska, 2004
Authors:Haeussler, P.J., and Galloway, J.P., ed.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Haeussler, P.J., and Galloway, J.P., ed., 2005, Studies by the U.S. Geological Survey in Alaska, 2004: U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 1709.
- Haeussler, P.J., and Saltus, R.W., 2005, 26 km of offset on the Lake Clark Fault since late Eocene time, p. 1-4.
- Houseknecht, D.W., and Schenk, C.J., 2005, Sedimentology and sequence stratigraphy of the Cretaceous Nanushuk, Seabee, and Tuluvak Formations exposed on Umiat Mountain, north-central Alaska.
- Himmelberg, G.R., and Brew, D.A., 2005, Thermobarometric constraints on mid-Cretaceous to Late Cretaceous metamorphic events in the western metamorphic belt of the Coast Mountains Complex near Petersburg, southeastern Alaska.
- Calvert, A.T., Moore, R.B., and McGimsey, R.G., 2005, Argon geochronology of late Pleistocene to Holocene Westdahl Volcano, Unimak Island, Alaska.
- Dumoulin, J.A., and White, Tim, 2005, Micromorphologic evidence for paleosol development in the Endicott Group, Siksikpuk Formation, Kingak(?) Shale, and Ipewik Formation, western Brooks Range, Alaska.
- Haeussler, P.J., Gehrels, G.E., and Karl, S.M., 2005, Constraints on the age and provenance of the Chugach accretionary complex from detrital zircons in the Sitka Graywacke near Sitka, Alaska, 24 p.