DGGS PE 43-3
Magnetic exploration of the Cape Mountain placer tin deposits
Authors:Williams, J.A., and Saunders, R.H.
Publisher:Alaska Territorial Department of Mines
Download below or please see our publication sales page for more information.
Williams, J.A., and Saunders, R.H., 1954, Magnetic exploration of the Cape Mountain placer tin deposits: Alaska Territorial Department of Mines Prospect Evaluation 43-3, 13 p., 6 sheets. http://doi.org/10.14509/1921
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Plate I, Seward Peninsula vicinity map, scale 1 inch = 40 miles (6.5 M)
- Plate II, Cape Mountain and vicinity, scale 1 inch = 2,000 feet (25.0 M)
- Plate III, Magnetic transverses on Boulder Creek, scale 1 inch = 200 feet (4.5 M)
- Plate IV, Magnetic transverses on Goodwin Creek, scale 1 inch = 400 feet (3.2 M)
- Plate V, Magnetic transverses on Cape Creek, scale 1 inch = 200 feet (12.0 M)
- Plate VI, Magnetic profiles, Cape Prince of Wales Tin Placers, scale 1 inch = 100 feet (9.3 M)
Cultural Resources; Geophysics; Magnetometer Survey; Mining; Nuggets; Placer; Tin; Tin Granite
Top of Page