DGGS PE 43-3
Title:Magnetic exploration of the Cape Mountain placer tin deposits
Authors:Williams, J.A. and Saunders, R.H.
Publisher:Alaska Territorial Department of Mines
Ordering Info:Download below or please see our publication sales page for more information.
Keyword(s):Cultural Resources; Geophysics; Magnetometer Survey; Mining; Nuggets; Placer; Tin; Tin Granite
Williams, J.A. and Saunders, R.H., 1954, Magnetic exploration of the Cape Mountain placer tin deposits: Alaska Territorial Department of Mines Prospect Evaluation 43-3, 13 p., 6 sheets, scale 1 inch = 100 feet.
- pe043_03.pdf (654.0 K)
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Plate I Seward Peninsula vicinity map, scale 1 inch = 40 miles (6.5 M)
- Plate II Cape Mountain and vicinity, scale 1 inch = 2,000 feet (25.0 M)
- Plate III Magnetic transverses on Boulder Creek, scale 1 inch = 200 feet (4.5 M)
- Plate IV Magnetic transverses on Goodwin Creek, scale 1 inch = 400 feet (3.2 M)
- Plate V Magnetic transverses on Cape Creek, scale 1 inch = 200 feet (12.0 M)
- Plate VI Magnetic profiles, Cape Prince of Wales Tin Placers, scale 1 inch = 100 feet (9.3 M)