USGS OF 45-25
The Salt Chuck copper-palladium mine, Prince of Wales Island, southeastern Alaska
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:This publication is out of print. Reproductions may be available.
USGS Publications Warehouse
Gault, H.R., 1945, The Salt Chuck copper-palladium mine, Prince of Wales Island, southeastern Alaska: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 45-25, 18 p., 7 sheets.
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Figure 1, Generalized geologic map of the Salt Chuck Mine and vicinity (674.0 K)
- Figure 2, Isometric geologic block diagram Salt Chuck Mine, Prince of Wales Island, southeastern Alaska (2.7 M)
- Figure 3, Geologic map of the Glory Hole and the 100-level tunnel, Salt Chuck Mine (483.0 K)
- Figure 4, Geologic map of the 200-level, Salt Chuck Mine (986.0 K)
- Figure 5, Geologic map of the 300-level, Salt Chuck Mine (1.2 M)
- Figure 6, Sections through drill holes inclined below 300-level (1008.0 K)
- Figure 7, Vertical sections through middle and southeast ore bodies below 300-level (850.0 K)
Geologic; Prince of Wales Island
Top of Page