DGGS PE 86-13
Title:Report on Spirit Mountain nickel-copper prospect, Chitina district, Copper Center precinct, Valdez quadrangle, Alaska
Publisher:Alaska Territorial Department of Mines
Ordering Info:Download below or please see our publication sales page for more information.
Jasper, M.W., 1960, Report on Spirit Mountain nickel-copper prospect, Chitina district, Copper Center precinct, Valdez quadrangle, Alaska: Alaska Territorial Department of Mines Prospect Evaluation 86-13, 29 p., 4 sheets, scale 1:1,200.
- pe086_13.pdf (650.0 K)
- This publication has been superseded by MR 195-35.
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Map 1 Map of part of the Copper River Region, Alaska, showing location and geologic settings of the Spirit Mountain Nickel-Copper Prospect., scale 1 inch = 3 miles (13.0 M)
- Map 2 Geologic topographic sketch map of the principle deposit of the Spirit Mountain Nickel-Copper Prospect, Copper River Region, Alaska, scale 1 inch = 50 feet (12.0 M)
- Map 3 Showing location of Spirit Mountain Nickel-Copper Prospect of Spirit Mountain Mining Company, Valdez Quadrangle, Alaska, scale 1:31,680 (29.0 M)
- Map 4 Sketch map showing location of east side mineralized structure on Spirit Mountain Mining Company Property, Canyon Creek Area, Chitina District, Valdez Quadrangle, scale 1:1,200 (17.0 M)