USBM MLA 97-82
Mineral land assessment of Yakobi Island and adjacent parts of Chichagof Island, southeastern Alaska
Publisher:U.S. Bureau of Mines
Ordering Info:This publication is out of print. Reproductions may be available.
Download below or please see our publication sales page for more information.
Quadrangle(s):Mount Fairweather; Sitka
Kimball, A.L., 1982, Mineral land assessment of Yakobi Island and adjacent parts of Chichagof Island, southeastern Alaska: U.S. Bureau of Mines Mineral Land Assessment 97-82, 199 p., 11 sheets.
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Plate 1, Yakobi Island and adjacent parts of Chichagof Island area of the western Chichagof - Yakobi Islands wilderness study area, mines and prospects (1.0 M)
- Plate 2, Geologic map of Yakobi Island and adjacent parts of Chichagof Island (1.0 M)
- Plate 3, Geologic map of Apex - El Nido mines and vicinity (941.0 K)
- Plate 4, El Nido mine, sample locations (460.0 K)
- Plate 5, Apex mine, main working level, sample locations (514.0 K)
- Plate 6, Cirque above Apex mine, sample locations (563.0 K)
- Plate 7, Cobol - Mine Mountain mine, sample locations (400.0 K)
- Plate 8, Takanis, Basin and Flapjack ore bodies (1.0 M)
- Plate 9, Mt. Baker copper prospect, sample locations (562.0 K)
- Plate 10, Workings on the northwest side of Mt. Baker, sample locations (584.0 K)
- Plate 11, Goon Dip Greenstone, sample locations (556.0 K)
Chichagof Mining District; Mineral Assessment; Mineral Composition; Mineral Deposit; Mineral Resources
Top of Page