USBM OFR 7-95
Title:Executive summary of the U.S. Bureau of Mines investigations in the Colville mining district, Alaska
Authors:Meyer, M.P., and others
Publisher:U.S. Bureau of Mines
Ordering Info:This publication is out of print. Reproductions may be available. Download below or please see our publication sales page for more information.
Quadrangle(s):Barrow; Chandler Lake; Harrison Bay; Howard Pass; Ikpikpuk River; Killik River; Lookout Ridge; Meade River; Misheguk Mountain; Teshekpuk; Umiat; Utukok River; Wainwright
Meyer, M.P., and others, 1995, Executive summary of the U.S. Bureau of Mines investigations in the Colville mining district, Alaska: U.S. Bureau of Mines Open-File Report 7-95, 56 p.
- ofr007_95.pdf (13.0 M)
- Mull, C.G., and Meyer, M.P., 1995, Regional geology, p. 9-12.
- Kurtak, J.M., 1995, Site-specific investigations, p. 17-18.
- Meyer, M.P., 1995, Deposit types, p. 19-28.
- Clough, J.G., and Stricker, G.D., 1995, Coal, p. 28-35.
- Pinney, D.S., and Meyer, M.P., 1995, Industrial minerals, p. 36-38.
- Coldwell, J.R., and Gensler, E.C., 1995, Mining feasibility studies, p. 39-40.
- Newberry, Rainer, Werdon, M.B., Burns, L.E., and Mull, C.G., 1995, Probabilistic mineral assessment, p. 40-50.