USBM OFR 49-88
Gold-copper Mineralization of the Chilkat Peninsula and Islands
Publisher:U.S. Bureau of Mines
Ordering Info:This publication is out of print. Reproductions may be available.
Download below or please see our publication sales page for more information.
Still, J.C., 1988, Gold-copper Mineralization of the Chilkat Peninsula and Islands: U.S. Bureau of Mines Open-File Report 49-88, 39 p., 11 sheets, scale 1:63,360.
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Figure 3, Chilkat Peninsula and Islands land status, scale 1:63,360 (671.0 K)
- Figure 4, Chilkat Peninsula geology map, scale 1:63,360 (593.0 K)
- Figure 5, Chilkat Peninsula sample and prospect location map, scale 1:63,360 (762.0 K)
- Figure 6, Road Cut prospect location map, Road Cut II sample location map, and other area sample locations, scale 1:63,360 (559.0 K)
- Figure 7, Road Cut prospect showing geology, diamond drill hole and sample locations, scale 1:63,360 (980.0 K)
- Figure 9, Road Cut prospect surface sample profiles, showing geology and sample locations, scale 1:63,360 (2.0 M)
- Figure 10, Road Cut prospect vertical cross section XS1, showing DDH 5 and DDH 6, scale 1:63,360 (5.8 M)
- Figure 11, Road Cut prospect vertical cross section XS2, showing DDH 4, scale 1:63,360 (4.7 M)
- Figure 12, Road Cut prospect vertical cross section XS3, showing DDH 1, DDH 3, surface sample profile 17, scale 1:63,360 (2.2 M)
- Figure 13, Road Cut prospect vertical cross section XS4, showing DDH 2 and surface sample profile 36, scale 1:63,360 (793.0 K)
- Figure 14, Road Cut prospect vertical cross section XS5, showing DDH 7, scale 1:63,360 (882.0 K)
Top of Page