Bottge, R.G., 1975
Title:Alaska's energy and mineral potential, 1975
Publisher:U.S. Bureau of Mines
Ordering Info:This publication is out of print. Reproductions may be available. Download below or please see our publication sales page for more information.
Quadrangle(s):Alaska Statewide, Alaska General
Bottge, R.G., 1975, Alaska's energy and mineral potential, 1975: U.S. Bureau of Mines Situation Report, 10 p., 7 sheets.
- sr_75.pdf (3.1 M)
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Figure 1 Determination of relative importance for oil and gas development in Alaska (815.0 K)
- Figure 2 Determination of relative importance for coal development in Alaska (766.0 K)
- Figure 3 Determination of relative importance for geothermal development in Alaska (5.2 M)
- Figure 4 Determination of mineral potential regions and historical mining regions in Alaska (5.9 M)
- Figure 5 Determination of sedimentary basins having uranium poential in Alaska (788.0 K)
- Figure 6 Determination of metallogenic provinces in Alaska (838.0 K)
- Figure 7 Summary of corridor concepts in Alaska (742.0 K)