DGGS PR 86
Title:Short notes on Alaskan geology
Authors:Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys
Publisher:Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys
Ordering Info:Download below or please see our publication sales page for more information.
Quadrangle(s):Alaska General, Anchorage, Circle, Healy, Juneau, Kantishna River, McGrath, Mount McKinley, Tyonek
Keyword(s):Aeromagnetic Survey; Berners Bay Group; Birch Creek Schist; Borehole Logs; Coal; Garnet; Geochemistry; Geophysical Logs; Geophysics; Glacial Geology; Groundwater; Jualin Diorite; Major Oxides; Metamorphic Minerals; Miocene; Molybdenum; Permeability; Petrography; Regional Metamorphism; Sand and Gravel; Sedimentation; Seismic Survey; Spruce Creek Schist; Suntrana Formation; Totatlanika Schist; Trace Metals; Water Table; Well Logs; Well Testing
Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys, 1984, Short notes on Alaskan geology: Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys Professional Report 86, 48 p. doi:10.14509/2259
- pr086.pdf (3.8 M)
- PR 86ARedman, E.C., 1984, An unconformity with associated conglomeratic sediments in the Berners Bay area of southeast Alaska, p. 1-4.
- PR 86BReidel, S.P., 1984, An iron-rich lava flow from the Nenana Coal Field, central Alaska, p. 5-8.
- PR 86CMeyer, J.F., Dearborn, L.L., Munter, J.A., and Krouskop, D.L., 1984, Results of a shallow seismic survey for ground water at McGrath, Alaska, p. 9-12.
- PR 86DMunter, J.A., and Dearborn, L.L., 1984, Evaluation of a shallow sand and gravel aquifer at Eagle River, Alaska, p. 13-18.
- PR 86EDearborn, L.L., 1984, Correlation of geophysical well logs for a water development in south Anchorage, Alaska, p. 19-27.
- PR 86FBundtzen, T.K., and Veach, N.C., 1984, Garnet compositional estimates an indicators of progressive regional metamorphism in polymetamorphic rocks, Kantishna Hills, Alaska, p. 28-34.
- PR 86GFernette, Gregory, and Cleveland, Gaylord, 1984, Geology of the Miss Molly molybdenum prospect, Tyonek C-6 Quadrangle, Alaska, p. 35-41.
- PR 86HWeber, F.R., and Hamilton, T.D., 1984, Glacial geology of the Mt. Prindle area, Yukon-Tanana upland, Alaska, p. 42-48.