DGGS CH 6
Title:Geochemical investigations of selected areas in southeastern Alaska, 1964 and 1965
Authors:Herbert, C.F., and Race, W.H.
Publisher:Alaska Division of Mines and Minerals
Ordering Info:This publication is out of print. Reproductions may be available. Download below or please see our publication sales page for more information.
Quadrangle(s):Bradfield Canal, Craig, Juneau, Petersburg, Sitka, Skagway, Taku River
Keyword(s):Copper; Garnet; Geochemistry; Lead; Molybdenum; Nickel; Stream Sediments; Zinc
Herbert, C.F., and Race, W.H., 1965, Geochemical investigations of selected areas in southeastern Alaska, 1964 and 1965: Alaska Division of Mines and Minerals Geochemical Report 6, 67 p., 5 sheets, scale 1:50,688.
- ch006.pdf (3.3 M)
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Sheet 1 Geology from US Geological Survey map I-303, St. James and William Henry Bay, scale 1:63,360 (1.5 M)
- Sheet 2 Geology from USGS map I-41P, Kelp Bay, scale 1:63,360 (3.2 M)
- Sheet 3 Taken from USGS Bulletin 1178, plate 1, Pybus and Gambier Bays, scale 1:63,360 (2.9 M)
- Sheet 4 Geology from US Geological Survey map I-388, Tenakee Inlet, scale 1:63,360 (3.3 M)
- Sheet 5 Sample locations, scale 1:50,688 (608.0 K)