USGS P 1739
Title:Studies by the U.S. Geological Survey in Alaska, 2006
Authors:Haeussler, P.J., ed.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Haeussler, P.J., ed., 2007, Studies by the U.S. Geological Survey in Alaska, 2006: U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 1739.
- Hildreth, E.W., Fierstein, Judy, and Calvert, A.T., 2007, Blue Mountain and The Gas Rocks: rear-arc dome clusters on the Alaska Peninsula, 27 p.
- Dumoulin, J.A., Whalen, M.T., and Harris, A.G., 2008, Lithofacies, age, and sequence stratigraphy of the Carboniferous Lisburne Group in the Skimo Creek area, central Brooks Range, 64 p.
- Waythomas, C.F., 2007, Mid-Holocene sector collapse at Mount Spurr volcano, south-central Alaska, 15 p.
- Houseknecht, D.W., Schenk, C.J., and Wartes, M.A., 2007, Sedimentology and sequence stratigraphy of the Cretaceous Fortress Mountain and Torok Formations exposed along the Siksikpuk River, north-central Alaska, 20 p., 1 sheet.
- Blodgett, R.B. and Sralla, Bryan, 2008, A major unconformity between Permian and Triassic strata at Cape Kekurnoi, Alaska Peninsula: old and new observations on stratigraphy and hydrocarbon potential, 13 p.