DGGS SR 12
Title:Investigation of Alaska's uranium potential
Authors:Eakins, G.R., and Forbes, R.B.
Publisher:Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys
Comments:These scanned images may difficult to decipher due to the condition and image quality limitations of the original file. Mylar originals are archived in the DGGS technical library and are available for in-house viewing. AGDI catalog number 34483
Ordering Info:Download below or please see our publication sales page for more information.
Quadrangle(s):Afognak; Alaska Statewide; Anchorage; Beaver; Bendeleben; Bettles; Big Delta; Black River; Bristol Bay; Candle; Charley River; Chignik; Cold Bay; Coleen; Cordova; Craig; Dillingham; Dixon Entrance; Eagle; Fairbanks; False Pass; Fort Yukon; Goodnews Bay; Gulkana; Healy; Hughes; Iditarod; Iliamna; Juneau; Kantishna River; Karluk; Kateel River; Kenai; Ketchikan; Kodiak; Lake Clark; Lime Hills; Livengood; McCarthy; McGrath; Medfra; Melozitna; Mount Hayes; Mount Katmai; Nabesna; Naknek; Nome; Nulato; Petersburg; Port Moller; Ruby; Saint Lawrence; Selawik; Shungnak; Sitka; Skagway; Solomon; Stepovak Bay; Sumdum; Sutwik Island; Talkeetna; Talkeetna Mountains; Tanana; Teller; Tyonek; Ugashik; Unimak; Valdez; Yakutat
Keyword(s):Age Dates; Analyses and Sampling; Antimony; Arsenic; Bedrock; Beryllium; Bismuth; Boron; CIPW Norms; Coal; Cobalt; Copper; Core Logs; Crystals; Economic Study; Energy; Energy Resources; Faults; Fluorine; Fossils; Geochemistry; Geochronology; Geology; Geophysics; Gold; Historic Resources; Major Oxides; Manganese; Measured Stratigraphic Section; Metals; Mining; Molybdenum; Nickel; Niobium; Non-Metals; Nuggets; Oil Seeps; Paleontology; Petrified Wood; Petroleum; Placer; Plutonic; Plutonic Hosted; Production Data; Radioactive Minerals; Radiometrics; Radiometric Survey; Rare Earth Elements; Resources; Scandium; Sediment Hosted; Stratigraphy; Structure; Structure Contours; Tertiary; Thorium; Tin; Tungsten; Uranium; Zirconium;
Eakins, G.R., and Forbes, R.B., 1976, Investigation of Alaska's uranium potential: Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys Special Report 12, 372 p., 5 sheets, scale 1:1,000,000. http://doi.org/10.14509/2611
- sr012.pdf (74.0 M)
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Sheet 1 Map of the granitic rocks and tertiary sediments of Alaska - Major faults and Cenozoic basins shown - Southcentral Alaska, scale 1:1,000,000 (15.0 M)
- Sheet 2 Map of the granitic rocks and tertiary sediments of Alaska - Major faults and Cenozoic basins shown - Southwestern Alaska, scale 1:1,000,000 (32.0 M)
- Sheet 3 Map of the granitic rocks and tertiary sediments of Alaska - Major faults and Cenozoic basins shown - Southeastern Alaska, scale 1:1,000,000 (11.0 M)
- Sheet 4 Map of the granitic rocks and tertiary sediments of Alaska - Major faults and Cenozoic basins shown - Northern Alaska, scale 1:1,000,000 (23.0 M)
- Sheet 5 Map of the granitic rocks and tertiary sediments of Alaska - Major faults and Cenozoic basins shown - Aleutian Islands, scale 1:1,000,000 (19.0 M)