USGS B 500
Geology and coal fields of the lower Matanuska Valley, Alaska
Authors:Martin, G.C., and Katz, F.J.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
USGS Publications Warehouse
Quadrangle(s):Anchorage; Talkeetna Mountains
Martin, G.C., and Katz, F.J., 1912, Geology and coal fields of the lower Matanuska Valley, Alaska: U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin 500, 98 p., 5 sheets.
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Plate I, Map of central Alaska, showing position of the coal fields, scale 1:2,500,000 (1.9 M)
- Plate III, Geologic reconnaissance map of the Matanuska Valley, scale 1:250,000 (3.8 M)
- Plate IV, Topographic reconnaissance map of the lower Matanuska Valley, scale 1:62,500 (3.9 M)
- Plate V, Geologic reconnaissance map of the lower Matanuska Valley, scale 1:62,500 (3.4 M)
- Plate XVIII, Map showing coal areas, location of coal sections, and localities from which samples were taken, scale 1:62,500 (4.0 M)
Bedrock; Bedrock Geology; Coal; Generalized; Geology
Top of Page