USGS B 520
Title:Mineral resources of Alaska, report on progress of investigations of 1911
Authors:U.S. Geological Survey
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Keyword(s):Metals; Non-Metals; Resources
U.S. Geological Survey, 1912, Mineral resources of Alaska, report on progress of investigations of 1911: U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin 520, 352 p., 1 sheet, scale 1:2,500,000.
- b0520.pdf (68.0 M)
- Brooks, A.H., 1912, Administrative report [Mineral resources of Alaska, 1911], p. 7-16.
- Brooks, A.H., 1912, The mining industry in 1911, p. 17-44.
- Brooks, A.H., 1912, Railway routes from the Pacific seaboard to Fairbanks, p. 45-88, 1:5,000,000.
- Hess, F.L., 1912, Tin resources of Alaska, p. 89-92.
- Moffit, F.H., 1912, The Taral and Bremner River districts, p. 93-104.
- Moffit, F.H., 1912, The Chitina copper district, p. 105-107.
- Brooks, A.H., 1912, Gold deposits near Valdez, p. 108-130.
- Johnson, B.L., 1912, Gold deposits of the Seward-Sunrise region, Kenai Peninsula, p. 131-173.
- Capps, S.R., 1912, Gold placers of the Yentna district, p. 174-200.
- Prindle, L.M., and Mertie, J.B., 1912, Gold placers between Woodchopper and Fourth of July creeks, upper Yukon River, p. 201-210.
- Porter, E.A., 1912, Placer mining in the Fortymile, Eagle, and Seventymile River districts, p. 211-218.
- Porter, E.A., 1912, Water supply of the Fortymile, Seventymile, and Eagle districts, p. 219-245.
- Ellsworth, C.E., 1912, Water supply of the Fairbanks, Salchaket, and Circle districts, p. 246-270.
- Eakin, H.M., 1912, The Rampart and Hot Springs regions, p. 271-287.
- Maddren, A.G., 1912, The Ruby gold-placer district, p. 287-296.
- Maddren, A.G., 1912, Geologic investigations along the Canada-Alaska boundary, p. 297-314.
- Smith, P.S., 1912, The Alatna-Noatak region, p. 315-338.
- Smith, P.S., 1912, Notes on mining in Seward Peninsula, p. 334-339.
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Plate I Map of Alaska showing distribution of mineral resources, scale 1:2,500,000 (3.8 M)