USGS B 755
Title:Mineral resources of Alaska, report on progress of investigations in 1922
Authors:U.S. Geological Survey
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
U.S. Geological Survey, 1924, Mineral resources of Alaska, report on progress of investigations in 1922: U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin 755, 222 p.
- b0755.pdf (48.0 M)
- Brooks, A.H., and Capps, S.R., 1924, The Alaska mining industry in 1922, p. 2-50.
- Brooks, A.H., and Martin, G.C., 1924, Administrative report [Mineral resources of Alaska, 1922], p. 51-56.
- Moffit, F.H., 1924, The metalliferous deposits of Chitina Valley, p. 57-72.
- Capps, S.R., 1924, Geology and mineral resources of the region traversed by the Alaska Railroad, p. 73-150, 1 sheet, 1 inch = 16 miles.
- Smith, W.R., and Baker, A.A., 1924, The Cold Bay-Chignik district, Alaska, p. 151-222, 1 sheet, 1 inch = 12.5 miles.