USGS B 797
Title:Mineral resources of Alaska, report on progress of investigations in 1926
Authors:U.S. Geological Survey
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
U.S. Geological Survey, 1929, Mineral resources of Alaska, report on progress of investigations in 1926: U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin 797, 227 p.
- b0797.pdf (46.0 M)
- Smith, P.S., 1929, Administrative report [Mineral resources of Alaska, 1926], p. 51-66.
- Capps, S.R., 1929, The Skwentna region, p. 67-98, 1 sheet, 1 inch = 5 miles.
- Mertie, J.B., Jr., 1929, Preliminary report of the Sheenjek River district, p. 99-123, 1:250,000.
- Smith, P.S., 1929, Surveys in northwestern Alaska in 1926, p. 125-142.
- Sargent, R.H. and Moffit, F.H., 1929, Aerial photographic surveys in southeastern Alaska, p. 143-160, 2 sheets, 1:63,360.
- Knappen, R.S., 1929, Geology and mineral resources of the Aniakchak district, p. 161-227, 1 sheet, 1:250,000.