USGS B 998-B
Title:Some zinc-lead deposits of the Wrangell district, Alaska
Authors:Gault, H.R., Rossman, D.L., Flint, G.M., Jr., and Ray, R.G.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Keyword(s):Bedrock; Bedrock Geology; Generalized; Geology; Metals
Gault, H.R., Rossman, D.L., Flint, G.M., Jr., and Ray, R.G., 1953, Some zinc-lead deposits of the Wrangell district, Alaska: U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin 998-B, p. 15-58, 6 sheets.
- b0998b.pdf (7.8 M)
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Plate 4 Geologic sketch map of the area east of Virginia Lake, Wrangell district (276.0 K)
- Plate 7 Geologic map of part of the zinc deposits in Groundhog Basin (160.0 K)
- Plate 8 Generalized geologic map of the zinc deposits in Groundhog Basin (142.0 K)
- Plate 9 Geologic map of Glacier Basin and vicinity (502.0 K)
- Plate 11 Geologic map of the zinc-lead deposits at the Lake claims (97.0 K)
- Plate 13 Sketch map showing relation of surface geology to diamond-drill holes at Berg prospect (80.0 K)