USGS B 1028-L
Title:Geology of Umnak and Bogoslof Islands, Aleutian Islands, Alaska
Authors:Byers, F.M., Jr.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Quadrangle(s):Samalga Island, Umnak
Keyword(s):Bedrock; Bedrock Geology; Generalized; Geology; Surficial; Volcanic; Volcanic Ash; Volcanoes; Volcanology
Byers, F.M., Jr., 1959, Geology of Umnak and Bogoslof Islands, Aleutian Islands, Alaska: U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin 1028-L, p. 267-369, 5 sheets, scale 1:63,360.
- b1028l.pdf (19.0 M)
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Table 3 Petrographic summary of chemically analyzed rocks from (148.0 K)
- Plate 39 Generalized geologic map of Umnak, Bogoslof, and part of Unalaska Islands, showing adjacent submarine topography, scale 1:300,000 (2.2 M)
- Plate 40 Geologic map and sections of southwestern Umnak Island, scale 1:96,000 (3.8 M)
- Plate 41 Geologic map and sections of northwestern Umnak Island, scale 1:63,360 (5.5 M)
- Plate 48 Section through cones C and D (84.0 K)