USGS B 1028-L
Geology of Umnak and Bogoslof Islands, Aleutian Islands, Alaska
Authors:Byers, F.M., Jr.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
USGS Publications Warehouse
Quadrangle(s):Samalga Island; Umnak
Byers, F.M., Jr., 1959, Geology of Umnak and Bogoslof Islands, Aleutian Islands, Alaska: U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin 1028-L, p. 267-369, 5 sheets.
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Table 3, Petrographic summary of chemically analyzed rocks from (148.0 K)
- Plate 39, Generalized geologic map of Umnak, Bogoslof, and part of Unalaska Islands, showing adjacent submarine topography, scale 1:300,000 (2.2 M)
- Plate 40, Geologic map and sections of southwestern Umnak Island, scale 1:96,000 (3.8 M)
- Plate 41, Geologic map and sections of northwestern Umnak Island, scale 1:63,360 (5.5 M)
- Plate 48, Section through cones C and D (84.0 K)
Bedrock; Bedrock Geology; Generalized; Geology; Surficial; Volcanic; Volcanic Ash; Volcanoes; Volcanology
Top of Page