USGS B 2002
Title:Submarine landslides; selected studies in the U.S. Exclusive Economic Zone
Authors:Schwab, W.C., Lee, H.J., and Twichell, D.C., eds.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Schwab, W.C., Lee, H.J., and Twichell, D.C., eds., 1993, Submarine landslides; selected studies in the U.S. Exclusive Economic Zone: U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin 2002, 204 p.
- b2002.pdf (5.6 M)
- Kayen, R.E., and Lee, H.J., 1993, Slope stability in regions of sea-floor gas hydrate; Beaufort Sea continental slope, p. 97-103.
- Carlson, P.R., Karl, H.A., Edwards, B.D., Gardner, J.V., and Hall, R., 1993, Mass movement related to large submarine canyons along the Beringian margin, Alaska, p. 104-116.
- Hampton, M.A., 1993, Comparison of tectonic and stratigraphic control of submarine landslides on the Kodiak upper continental slope, Alaska, p. 117-122.
- Hampton, M.A., Lemke, R.W., and Coulter, H.W., 1993, Submarine landslides that had a significant impact on man and his activities; Seward and Valdez, Alaska, p. 123-134.
- Schwab, W.C., and Lee, H.J., 1993, Processes controlling the style of mass movement in glaciomarine sediment; northeastern Gulf of Alaska, p. 135-142.