USGS B 2068
Title:Geologic studies in Alaska by the U.S. Geological Survey
Authors:Dusel-Bacon, Cynthia, and Till, A.B., ed.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Dusel-Bacon, Cynthia, and Till, A.B., ed., 1993, Geologic studies in Alaska by the U.S. Geological Survey: U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin 2068, 250 p.
- b2068.pdf (21.0 M)
- Galloway, J.P., and Carter, L.D., 1993, Late Holocene longitudinal and parabolic dunes in Northern Alaska; preliminary interpretations of age and paleoclimatic significance, p. 3-16.
- Dumoulin, J.A., Harris, A.G., and Schmidt, J.M., 1993, Deep-water lithofacies and conodont faunas of the Lisburne Group, west-central Brooks Range, Alaska, p. 12-30.
- Dumoulin, J.A., and Harris, A.G., 1993, Lithofacies and conodonts of Carboniferous strata in the Ivotuk Hills, western Brooks Range, Alaska, p. 31-47.
- Schenk, C.J., and Bird, K.J., 1993, Depositional sequences in Lower Cretaceous rocks, Atigun Syncline and Slope Mountain areas, Alaskan North Slope, p. 48-58.
- Aleinikoff, J.N., Moore, T.E., Walter, Marianne, and Nokleberg, W.J., 1993, U-Pb ages of zircon, monazite, and sphene from Devonian metagranites and metafelsites, central Brooks Range, Alaska, p. 59-70.
- Karl, S.M., and Mull, C.G., 1993, Appeal for nonproliferation of escalating terrane nomenclature, p. 71-78.
- Gray, J.E., Theodorakos, P.M., Bradley, L.A., and Bullock, J.H., Jr., 1993, Favorable areas for metallic mineral resources in and near the Horn Mountains, Sleetmute Quadrangle, Southwestern Alaska, p. 79-90.
- Eppinger, R.G., 1993, Gold and cinnabar in heavy-mineral concentrates from stream-sediment samples collected from the western half of the Lime Hills 1° × 3° Quadrangle, Alaska, p. 91-100.
- Flores, R.M., and Stricker, G.D., 1993, Early Cenozoic depositional systems, Wishbone Hill District, Matanuska coal field, Alaska, p. 101-117.
- Flores, R.M., and Stricker, G.D., 1993, Reservoir framework architecture in the Clamgulchian type section (Pliocene) of the Sterling Formation, Kenai Peninsula, Alaska, p. 118-129.
- Nelson, S.W., and Nelson, M.S., 1993, Geochemistry of ophiolitic rocks from Knight Island, Prince William Sound, Alaska, p. 130-142.
- Haeussler, P.J., and Nelson, S.W., 1993, Structural evolution of the Chugach-Prince William terrane at the hinge of the orocline in Prince William Sound, and implications for ore deposits, p. 143-162.
- Bradley, D.C., Haeussler, P.J., and Kusky, T.M., 1993, Timing of early Tertiary ridge subduction in Southern Alaska, p. 163-177.
- Goldfarb, R.J., and Borden, J.C., 1993, Geochemical evaluation of stream-sediment data from the Bering Glacier and Icy Bay quadrangles, south-central Alaska, p. 178-186.
- Philpotts, J.A., Taylor, C.D., Evans, J.R., and Emsbo, Poul, 1993, Newly discovered molybdenite occurrences at Dora Bay, Prince of Wales Island, Southeast Alaska, and preliminary scanning electron microscope studies, p. 187-196.
- Ford, A.B., and Brew, D.A., 1993, Geochemical character of upper Paleozoic and Triassic greenstone and related metavolcanic rocks of the Wrangellia terrane in northern Southeastern Alaska, p. 197-217.
- Gehrels, G.E., and Barker, Fred, 1993, Reconnaissance geochemistry of Permian and Triassic basalts of the Taku and Wrangellia terranes, Southeastern Alaska, p. 218-227.
- Brouwers, E.M., and Forester, R.M., 1993, Ostracode assemblages from modern bottom sediments of Vitus Lake, Bering piedmont glacier, Southeast Alaska, p. 228-235.
- Kistler, R.W., Newberry, R.J., and Brew, D.A., 1993, Rubidium-strontium isotopic systematics of vein minerals in the Juneau gold belt, Alaska, p. 236-240.
- White, E.R., 1993, U.S. Geological Survey reports on Alaska released in 1992, p. 241-245.
- White, E.R., 1993, Reports about Alaska in non-USGS publications released in 1992 that include USGS authors, p. 246-250.