USGS B 2107
Title:Geologic studies in Alaska by the U.S. Geological Survey, 1993
Authors:Till, A.B., and Moore, T.E., ed.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Till, A.B., and Moore, T.E., ed., 1994, Geologic studies in Alaska by the U.S. Geological Survey, 1993: U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin 2107, 217 p.
- b2107.pdf (42.0 M)
- Gray, J.E., Theodorakos, P.M., Budahn, J.R., and O'Leary, R.M., 1994, Mercury in the environment and its implications, Kuskokwim River region, Southwestern Alaska, p. 3-13.
- Eppinger, R.G., Motooka, J.M., and Sutley, S.J., 1994, High arsenic content in sediments from the Koyukuk National Wildlife Refuge, west-central Alaska, p. 15-20.
- Cieutat, B.A., Goldfarb, R.J., Borden, J.C., McHugh, J.B., and Taylor, C.D., 1994, Environmental geochemistry of mesothermal gold deposits, Kenai Fjords National Park, south-central Alaska, p. 21-25.
- Galloway, J.P., and Carter, L.D., 1994, Paleowind directions for late Holocene dunes on the western Arctic Coastal Plain, Northern Alaska, p. 27-30.
- Kvenvolden, K.A., Lorenson, T.D., and Barber, Valerie, 1994, Methane in the Fox permafrost tunnel near Fairbanks, Alaska, p. 31-37.
- Yehle, L.A., and Rosenkrans, D.S., 1994, The 1993 Nelson Mountain Landslide, Chitina Valley, Southern Alaska, an aerial view, p. 39-41.
- Nelson, S.W., 1994, Importance of landslides in the geomorphic development of the upper Caribou Creek area, Talkeetna Mountains, Alaska, p. 43-48.
- Haeussler, P.J., 1994, Possible active fault traces on or near the Castle Mountain Fault between Houston and the Hatcher Pass Road, p. 49-58.
- McGimsey, R.G., Waythomas, C.F., and Neal, C.A., 1994, High stand and catastrophic draining of intracaldera Surprise Lake, Aniakchak Volcano, Alaska, p. 59-71.
- Goldfarb, R.J., Gent, C.A., Gray, J.E., and Nelson, S.W., 1994, Isotopic constraints on the genesis of base-metal-bearing mineral occurrences near Columbia Glacier, northern Prince William Sound, Alaska, p. 73-82.
- Kelley, K.D., Bailey, E.A., Cieutat, B.A., and Borden, J.C., 1994, Gold in heavy-mineral-concentrate samples from the Howard Pass Quadrangle, Brooks Range, Alaska, p. 83-89.
- Yeend, W.E., 1994, Calculated gold resource in Circle and Fortymile placers, p. 91-93.
- Flores, R.M., Stricker, G.D., and Roberts, S.B., 1994, Miocene coal-bearing strata of the Tyonek Formation; braided-stream deposits in the Chuit Creek-Chuitna River drainage basin, Southern Alaska, p. 95-114.
- Cole, F.E., Bird, K.J., and Howell, D.G., 1994, Preliminary results of a tectonic subsidence analysis of the central North Slope, Alaska, p. 115-132.
- Dutro, J.T., Jr., Blodgett, R.B., and Mull, C.G., 1994, Cyrtospirifer from Upper Devonian rocks of the Endicott Group, west-central Brooks Range, Alaska, p. 133-141.
- Babcock, L.E., Blodgett, R.B., and St John, James, 1994, New late(?) Proterozoic-age formations in the vicinity of Lone Mountain, McGrath Quadrangle, west-central Alaska, p. 143-155.
- Csejtey, Bela, Jr., Brease, P.F., Ford, A.B., and Nelson, W.H., 1994, Possible occurrence of lower to middle Paleozoic rocks south of the Denali Fault, Denali National Park, Alaska, and implications for Denali Fault displacement, p. 157-160.
- Drinkwater, J.L., Brew, D.A., and Ford, A.B., 1994, Chemical characteristics of major plutonic belts of the Coast plutonic-metamorphic complex near Juneau, Southeastern Alaska, p. 161-172.
- Drinkwater, J.L., and Calzia, J.P., 1994, Geochemical reconnaissance of alkalic plutons on Prince of Wales Island, Southeastern Alaska, p. 173-184.
- Himmelberg, G.R., Brew, D.A., and Ford, A.B., 1994, Evaluation and application of garnet amphibolite thermobarometry, Western Metamorphic Belt near Juneau, Alaska, p. 185-198.
- Brew, D.A., Ford, A.B., Koch, R.D., Diggles, M.F., Drinkwater, J.L., Loney, R.A., and Smith, J.G., 1994, GPS versus template; simple field and office experiments concerning GPS-determined positions and template-scaled map locations, p. 199-205.
- White, E.R., 1994, U.S. Geological Survey reports on Alaska released in 1993, p. 207-210.
- White, E.R., 1994, Reports about Alaska in non-USGS publications released in 1993 that include USGS authors, p. 211-217.