USGS P 305-L
Title:Core tests, Simpson area, Alaska, with a section on temperature measurement studies
Authors:Robinson, F.M., and Brewer, M.C.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Robinson, F.M., and Brewer, M.C., 1964, Core tests, Simpson area, Alaska, with a section on temperature measurement studies: U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 305-L, p. 645-730, 6 sheets.
- p0305l.pdf (8.1 M)
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Plate 37 Part of seismic profile (line 10-46) through North Simpson Test Well 1, Simpson Area, Alaska (146.0 K)
- Plate 44 Graphic logs of Simpson core tests 1-12, Alaska (325.0 K)
- Plate 45 Graphic logs of Simpson core tests 13-21 and Minga velocity test 1, Alaska (849.0 K)
- Plate 46 Graphic logs of Simpson core tests 22-31, Alaska (1.0 M)
- Plate 47 Relative abundance of heavy minerals in Simpson core tests 1-4 and 6-10, Alaska (70.0 K)
- Plate 49 Relative abundance of heavy minerals in Simpson core tests 23-31, Alaska (71.0 K)