USGS P 400-B
Title:Geological survey research 1960, Short papers in the geological sciences
Authors:U.S. Geological Survey
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
U.S. Geological Survey, 1960, Geological survey research 1960, Short papers in the geological sciences: U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 400-B, p. B1-B515.
- p0400b.pdf (3.3 M)
- Hummel, C.L. and Chapman, R.M., 1960, Geologic and economic significance of some geochemical results obtained from stream sediment samples near Nome, Alaska, p. B30-B33.
- Hummel, C.L., 1960, Structural geology and structural control of mineral deposits near Nome, Alaska, p. B33-B35.
- Sainsbury, C.L. and MacKevett, E.M., Jr., 1960, Structural control in five quicksilver deposits in southwestern Alaska, p. B35-B38.
- Berg, H.C., 1960, Three areas of possible mineral resource potential in southeastern Alaska, p. B38-B39.
- Chapman, R.M. and Shacklette, H.T., 1960, Geochemical exploration in Alaska, p. B104-B107.
- Greene, G.W., Lachenbruch, A.H., and Brewer, M.C., 1960, Some thermal effects of a roadway on permafrost, p. B141-B144.
- Karlstrom, T.N.Vincent., 1960, The Cook Inlet, Alaska, glacial record and Quaternary classification, p. B330-B332.
- Karlstrom, T.N.Vincent., 1960, Surficial deposits of Alaska, p. B333-B335.
- Moore, G.W., 1960, Recent eustatic sea-level fluctuations recorded by Arctic beach ridges, p. B335-B337.
- Campbell, R.H., 1960, Generalized stratigraphic section of the Lisburne Group in the Point Hope A-2 Quadrangle, northwestern Alaska, p. B337-B339.
- Hopkins, D.M. and MacNeil, F.S., 1960, A marine fauna probably of late Pliocene age near Kivalina, Alaska, p. B339-B342.
- Grantz, Arthur and Zietz, Isidore, 1960, Possible significance of broad magnetic highs over belts of moderately deformed sedimentary rocks in Alaska and California, p. B342-B347.
- Grantz, Arthur and Jones, D.L., 1960, Stratigraphy and age of the Matanuska Formation, south-central Alaska, p. B347-B350.
- Brosge, W.P., 1960, Metasedimentary rocks in the south-central Brooks Range, Alaska, p. B351-B352.
- Barnes, D.F. and Hobbie, J.E., 1960, Rate of melting at the bottom of floating ice, p. B392-B394.