USGS P 424-C
Title:Geological survey research 1961, Short papers in the geologic and hydrologic sciences, Articles 147-292
Authors:U.S. Geological Survey
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
U.S. Geological Survey, 1961, Geological survey research 1961, Short papers in the geologic and hydrologic sciences, Articles 147-292: U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 424-C, p. C1-C398.
- p0424c.pdf (1.3 M)
- Sainsbury, C.L., Helz, A.W., Annell, C.S., and Westley, Harold, 1961, Beryllium in stream sediments from the tin-tungsten provinces of the Seward Peninsula, Alaska, p. C16-C17.
- Moore, J.G., Grantz, Arthur, and Blake, M.C., Jr., 1961, The quartz diorite line in northwestern North America, p. C87-C89.
- Schmoll, H.R., 1961, Origin of phenoclasts in laminated glaciolacustrine deposits, Copper River basin, Alaska, p. C192-C194.
- Moore, G.W., 1961, Sorting of beach sediment, northwestern Alaska, p. C198-C200.
- Dutro, J.T., Jr., 1961, Correlation of the Arctic Permian, p. C225-C228.