USGS P 512
Title:Geology of the Iniskin-Tuxedni region, Alaska
Authors:Detterman, R.L., and Hartsock, J.K.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Quadrangle(s):Iliamna, Kenai, Lake Clark, Seldovia
Keyword(s):Bedrock; Bedrock Geology; Generalized; Geology; Metals; Petroleum; Surficial
Detterman, R.L., and Hartsock, J.K., 1966, Geology of the Iniskin-Tuxedni region, Alaska: U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 512, 78 p., 6 sheets, scale 1:63,360.
- p0512.pdf (10.0 M)
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Plate 1 Geologic map and structure sections of the Iniskin-Tuxedni region, scale 1:63,360 (15.0 M)
- Plate 2 Tectonic map of part of Alaska Peninsula and Cook Inlet region, scale 1:1,000,000 (1.6 M)
- Plate 3 Map showing fossil collections, samples examined in thin section, mineral occurrences, oil well sites, and oil and gas seeps, scale 1:96,000 (2.5 M)
- Plate 4 Stratigraphic sections of Upper(?) Triassic and Lower Jurassic (375.0 K)
- Plate 5 Stratigraphic sections of Middle and Upper Jurassic and Tertiary (606.0 K)
- Plate 6 Maps and sections showing interpretation of structure and stratigraphy of Fitz Creek anticline, scale 1:63,360 (191.0 K)