USGS P 1574
Title:Geologic studies in Alaska by the U.S. Geological Survey, 1995
Authors:Dumoulin, J.A., and Gray, J.E., eds.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Dumoulin, J.A., and Gray, J.E., eds., 1997, Geologic studies in Alaska by the U.S. Geological Survey, 1995: U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 1574, 328 p.
- p1574.pdf (43.0 M)
- Gray, J.E., and Theodorakos, P.M., 1997, Areas favorable for metallic mineral resources and newly discovered mineral occurrences in the Buckstock Mountains area, Southwestern Alaska, p. 11-123.
- Eppinger, R.G., Sutley, S.J., and McHugh, J.B., 1997, Environmental geochemical study of the Nabesna gold skarn and Kennecott strata-bound copper deposits, Alaska, p. 19-39.
- Bailey, E.A., and Gray, J.E., 1997, Mercury in the terrestrial environment, Kuskokwim Mountains region, Southwestern Alaska, p. 41-56.
- Gough, L.P., and Crock, J.G., 1997, Distinguishing between natural geologic and anthropogenic trace element sources, Denali National Park and Preserve, p. 57-71.
- Kaufman, D.S., and Stilwell, K.B., 1997, Preliminary evaluation of emergent postglacial shorelines, Naknek and Iliamna lakes, Southwestern Alaska, p. 73-81.
- Kleinman, J.W., Iwatsubo, E.Y., Power, J.A., and Endo, E.T., 1997, Geodetic studies in the Novarupta area, Katmai National Park, Alaska, 1990 to 1995, p. 83-92.
- Haeussler, P.J., and Anderson, R.S., 1997, The "Twin Peaks Fault"; not a tectonic or seismogenic structure, p. 93-99.
- Kelley, K.D., Taylor, C.D., and Cieutat, B.A., 1997, Silver-lead-zinc mineral occurrences in the Howard Pass Quadrangle, Brooks Range, Alaska, p. 101-110.
- Miller, L.D., Goldfarb, R.J., Snee, L.W., McClelland, W.C., and Klipfel, P.D., 1997, Paleocene molybdenum mineralization in the eastern Coast Batholith, Taku River region, and new age constraints on batholith evolution, p. 125-135.
- Flores, R.M., Stricker, G.D., and Stiles, R.B., 1997, Tidal influence on deposition and quality of coals in the Miocene Tyonek Formation, Beluga coal field, upper Cook Inlet, Alaska, p. 137-156.
- Saltus, R.W., Meyer, J.F., Barnes, D.F., and Morin, R.L., 1997, Tectono-geophysical domains of interior Alaska as interpreted from new gravity and aeromagnetic data compilations, p. 157-171.
- Moore, T.E., Hemming, S.R., and Sharp, W.D., 1997, Provenance of the Carboniferous Nuka Formation, Brooks Range, Alaska; a multicomponent isotope provenance study with implications for age of cryptic crystalline basement, p. 173-194.
- Harris, A.G., Brenckle, P.L., Baesemann, J.F., Krumhardt, A.P., and Gruzlovic, P.D., 1997, Comparison of conodont and calcareous microfossil biostratigraphy and lithostratigraphy of the Lisburne Group (Carboniferous), Sadlerochit Mountains, Northeast Brooks Range, Alaska, p. 195-219.
- Mull, C.G., Harris, A.G., and Carter, J.L., 1997, Lower Mississippian (Kinderhookian) biostratigraphy and lithostratigraphy of the western Endicott Mountains, Brooks Range, Alaska, p. 221-242.
- Dumoulin, J.A., and Harris, A.G., 1997, Kinderhookian (Lower Mississippian) calcareous rocks of the Howard Pass Quadrangle, west-central Brooks Range, p. 243-268.
- St John, J.M., and Babcock, L.E., 1997, Late Middle Cambrian trilobites of Siberian aspect from the Farewell terrane, Southwestern Alaska, p. 269-281.
- O'Sullivan, P.B., Plafker, George, and Murphy, J.M., 1997, Apatite fission-track thermotectonic history of crystalline rocks in the northern Saint Elias Mountains, Alaska, p. 283-293.
- Gromme, C.S., and Hillhouse, J.W., 1997, Paleomagnetic results from Devonian and Permian rocks at Saginaw Bay, Kuiu Island, Southeastern Alaska, p. 295-306.
- Brew, D.A., 1997, Description and regional setting of the Silver Bay Segment of the Sitka fault zone, Southeastern Alaska, and evidence for possible sinistral separation, p. 307-316.
- Galloway, J.P., and Toussaint, Susan, 1997, U.S. Geological Survey reports on Alaska released in 1995, p. 317-321.
- Galloway, J.P., and Toussaint, Susan, 1997, Reports about Alaska in non-USGS publications released in 1995 that include USGS authors, p. 323-328.