USGS P 1615
Title:Geologic studies in Alaska by the U. S. Geological Survey, 1998
Authors:Kelley, K.D. and Gough, L.P., ed.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Kelley, K.D. and Gough, L.P., ed., 2000, Geologic studies in Alaska by the U. S. Geological Survey, 1998: U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 1615, 224 p.
- p1615.pdf (30.0 M)
- Bradley, D.C., Parrish, Randall, Clendenen, William, Lux, Daniel, Layer, P.W., Heizler, Matthew, and Donley, D.T., 2000, New geochronological evidence for the timing of early Tertiary ridge subduction in Southern Alaska, p. 5-21.
- Hildreth, Wes, Fierstein, Judy, Lanphere, M.A., and Siems, D.F., 2000, Mount Mageik; a compound stratovolcano in Katmai National Park, p. 23-41.
- Dumoulin, J.A., Bradley, D.C., and Harris, A.G., 2000, Paleozoic strata of the Dyckman Mountain area, northeastern Medfra Quadrangle, Alaska, p. 43-57.
- Bradley, D.C. and Wilson, F.H., 2000, Reconnaissance bedrock geology of the southeastern part of the Kenai Quadrangle, Alaska, p. 59-63.
- Day, W.C., Gamble, B.M., Henning, M.W., and Smith, B.D., 2000, Geologic setting of the Fortymile River area; polyphase deformational history within part of the eastern Yukon-Tanana uplands of Alaska, p. 65-82.
- Johnsson, M.J. and Sokol, N.K., 2000, Stratigraphic variation in petrographic composition of Nanushuk Group sandstones at Slope Mountain, North Slope, Alaska, p. 83-100.
- Wanty, R.B., Wang, Bronwen, Vohden, Jim, Briggs, P.H., and Meier, A.L., 2000, Regional baseline geochemistry and environmental effects of gold placer mining operations on the Fortymile River, eastern Alaska, p. 101-110.
- Hudson, T.L. and Saltus, R.W., 2000, Bedrock assemblages of the Bering Strait region; implications for offshore metal sources in the marine environment, p. 111-125.
- Muhs, D.R., Ager, T.A., Been, J.M., Rosenbaum, J.G., and Reynolds, R.L., 2000, An evaluation of methods for identifying and interpreting buried soils in late Quaternary loess in Alaska, p. 127-146.
- Ager, T.A., 2000, Postglacial vegetation history of the Kachemak Bay area, Cook Inlet, south-central Alaska, p. 147-165.
- Farmer, G.L., Goldfarb, R.J., Lilly, M.R., Bolton, Bob, Meier, A.L., and Sanzolone, R.F., 2000, The chemical characteristics of ground water near Fairbanks, Alaska, p. 167-178.
- Miller, M.L., Tucker, R.D., Layer, P.W., and Bundtzen, T.K., 2000, Isotopic ages from intrusive rocks near the Stuyahok gold placer deposits; south-central Holy Cross Quadrangle, Alaska, p. 179-188.
- Kelley, K.D., Leach, D.L., and Johnson, C.A., 2000, Sulfur-, oxygen-, and carbon-isotope studies of Ag-Pb-Zn vein-breccia occurrences, sulfide-bearing concretions, and barite deposits in the north-central Brooks Range, with comparisons to shale-hosted stratiform massive sulfide deposits, p. 189-201.
- Schmidt, J.M., 2000, Geology and geochemistry of Zn-Pb-Ag vein-breccias at Whoopee Creek, Alaska, p. 203-219.
- Galloway, J.P., 2000, U. S. Geological Survey reports on Alaska; released in 1998, p. 221-222.
- Galloway, J.P. and Toussaint, Susan, 2000, Reports on Alaska in non-USGS publications released in 1998 that include USGS authors, p. 223-224.