USGS P 750-D
Title:Geological survey research 1971, Chapter D
Authors:U.S. Geological Survey
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
U.S. Geological Survey, 1971, Geological survey research 1971, Chapter D: U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 750-D, p. D1-D229.
- p0750d.pdf (3.5 M)
- Brobst, D.A., Pinckney, D.M., and Sainsbury, C.L., 1971, Geology and geochemistry of the Sinuk River barite deposit, Seward Peninsula, Alaska, p. D1-D8.
- Csejtey, Bela, Jr., Patton, W.W., Jr., and Miller, T.P., 1971, Cretaceous plutonic rocks of Saint Lawrence Island, Alaska; a preliminary report, p. D68-D76.
- Yeend, Warren, 1971, Glaciation of the Ray Mountains, central Alaska, p. D122-D126.
- Marcher, M.V., 1971, Reconnaissance of ground-water supplies from bedrock in the Metlakatla Peninsula, Annette Island, Alaska, p. D198-D201.
- Marcher, M.V., 1971, Raised beach deposits and their ground-water potential in the southern part of the Metlakatla Peninsula, Annette Island, Alaska, p. D202-D205.