DGGS GR 61
Title:Short Notes on Alaskan Geology - 1978
Authors:Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys
Publisher:Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys
Ordering Info:Download below or please see our publication sales page for more information.
Quadrangle(s):Alaska General; Ambler River; Anchorage; Baird Mountains; Chandalar; Demarcation Point; Healy; Hughes; Lake Clark; Livengood; Melozitna; Mount Hayes; Mount McKinley; Mount Michelson; Nabesna; Noatak; Seldovia; Survey Pass; Wiseman
Keyword(s):Age Dates; Analyses and Sampling; Bedrock; Brachiopods; Cantwell Formation; Castle Mountain Fault; Chilikadrotna Greenstone; Corals; Devonian; Earthquake; Earthquake Related Hazards; Fossils; Geochemistry; Geochronology; Geologic Hazards; Geology; Glaciation; Hazards; Holocene; Jarvis Creek Ash; Keevy Peak Formation; Landslide; Major Oxides; Measured Stratigraphic Section; Metamorphic Minerals; Paleontology; Paleozoic; Plutonic; Proterozoic; Quaternary; Silurian; Slope Instability; Slope Instability Hazards; Stony Creek Granodiorite; Stromatoporoids; Surficial; Tectonics; Tephra; Tephrochronology; Totatlanika Schist; U-Pb; Volcanoes; White River Ash Bed;
Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys, 1978, Short Notes on Alaskan Geology - 1978: Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys Geologic Report 61, 41 p. http://doi.org/10.14509/407
- gr061.pdf (2.3 M)
- GR 61ABruhn, R.L., 1979, Holocene displacements measured by trenching the Castle Mountain Fault near Houston, Alaska, p. 1-4.
- GR 61BReger, R.D., 1979, Bluff Point landslide, a massive ancient rock failure near Homer, Alaska, p. 5-9.
- GR 61CThorson, R.M., 1979, Recurrent Late Quaternary faulting near Healy, Alaska, p. 10-14.
- GR 61DReger, R.D., 1979, Glaciation of Indian Mountain, west central Alaska, p. 15-18.
- GR 61EBowers, P.M., 1979, The Cantwell ash bed, a Holocene tephra in the central Alaska Range, p. 19-24.
- GR 61FBundtzen, T.K., and Turner, D.L., 1979, Geochronology of metamorphic and igneous rocks in the Kantishna Hills, Mount McKinley Quadrangle, Alaska, p. 25-30.
- GR 61GBundtzen, T.K., Gilbert, W.G., and Blodgett, R.B., 1979, The Chilikadrotna Greenstone, an upper Silurian metavolcanic sequence in the central Lake Clark Quadrangle, Alaska, p. 31-35.
- GR 61HDillon, J.T., Pessel, G.H., Chen, J.H., and Veach, N.C., 1979, Tectonic and economic significance of Late Devonian and Late Proterozoic U-Pb zircon ages from the Brooks Range, Alaska, p. 36-41.