DGGS MR 44-2
Title:The placer deposits in the upper Kougarok, Seward Peninsula, Alaska
Publisher:Alaska Territorial Department of Mines
Ordering Info:Download below or please see our publication sales page for more information.
Keyword(s):Cultural Resources; Economic Study; Gold; Historic Resources; Hot Springs; Lode; Mining; Pan Concentrates; Petrology; Placer
Shallit, A.B., 1941, The placer deposits in the upper Kougarok, Seward Peninsula, Alaska: Alaska Territorial Department of Mines Miscellaneous Report 44-2, 54 p., 7 sheets, scale 1 inch = 80 feet.
- mr044_02.pdf (1.7 M)
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Plate I Outline map of Seward Peninsula showing location of Taylor Region, scale 1:150,000 (479.0 K)
- Plate II Topographic map of Taylor vicinity, scale 1 inch = 1000 feet (1.4 M)
- Plate III Detail sketch. Placer deposits in vicinity of Taylor, Seward Peninsula, Alaska, scale 1 inch = 400 feet (1.6 M)
- Plate IV Topography - Geology drainage of a part of the Upper Kougarok River, scale 1:101,376 (3.8 M)
- Plate V Cross section sketch - Structure along lines A-B, C-D, E-F, scale 1:100,000 (1.6 M)
- Plate VI Contour sketch map surface and bedrock, scale 1 inch = 80 feet (1.3 M)
- Plate VII Sections along lines shown on Plate II - Kougarok River Bench Placers, scale 1 inch = 100 feet (1.9 M)