DGGS MR 49-5
Title:Geology of the Fossil Creek area, White Mountains, Alaska
Authors:Church, R.E., and Durfee, M.C.
Publisher:Alaska Division of Mines and Minerals
Ordering Info:Download below or please see our publication sales page for more information.
Keyword(s):Analyses and Sampling; Beaver Creek Quartz Monzonite; Bedrock; Bedrock Geology; Cache Mountain Quartz Monzonite; Coal; Corals; Cultural Resources; Energy; Fossil Creek Volcanics; Fossils; Generalized; Geology; Measured Stratigraphic Section; Metamorphic Rocks; Ordovician; Paleontology; Petrology; Quaternary; Reconstructions; Resources; Silurian; Stratigraphy; Structure; Structure Contours; Tectonics; Tolovana Limestone;
Church, R.E., and Durfee, M.C., 1961, Geology of the Fossil Creek area, White Mountains, Alaska: Alaska Division of Mines and Minerals Miscellaneous Report 49-5, 131 p., 5 sheets, scale 1:63,360. http://doi.org/10.14509/779
- mr049_05.pdf (4.9 M)
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Plate 1 Geologic map of the Fossil Creek Area, White Mountains, Alaska, scale 1:20,000 (13.0 M)
- Plate 2 Stratigraphic section of the Tolvana Limestone, Northern Fossil Creek Area, White Mountains, Alaska, scale 1 inch = 200 feet (2.1 M)
- Plate 3 Stratigraphic section of the Tolvana Limestone, Southern Fossil Creek Area, White Mountains, Alaska, scale 1 inch = 200 feet (2.4 M)
- Plate 4 Tectonic map of Fossil Creek Area, scale 1:63,360 (1.3 M)
- Plate 5 Fossil and sample location map, scale 1:63,360 (1.2 M)