DGGS MR 104-3
Report on operations of Red Mountain Chromite, Inc.
Publisher:Alaska Territorial Department of Mines
Download below or please see our publication sales page for more information.
Saarela, L.H., 1943, Report on operations of Red Mountain Chromite, Inc.: Alaska Territorial Department of Mines Miscellaneous Report 104-3, 35 p., 6 sheets. http://doi.org/10.14509/881
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Map 1, Location map, choromite mine with proposed tunnel and raise, scale 1 inch = 1000 feet (1.6 M)
- Sheet 1, Kasitsna Bay conveyor, ore pass to incline, scale 1/8 inch = 1 foot (1.6 M)
- Sheet 2, Kasitsna Bay conveyor, incline to discharge, scale 1/4 inch = 1 foot (2.2 M)
- Sheet 3, Star no. 4 Mine, Red Mountain Chromite Inc., Seldovia Alaska, scale 1 inch = 40 feet (3.4 M)
- Sheet A, Red Mountain Chromite Co. camp and dock, scale 1 inch = 80 feet (714.0 K)
- Sheet B, Kasitsna Bay dock plan sheet b, scale 1 inch = 20 feet (1.3 M)
Chromium; Cultural Resources; Economic Study; Mining; Mining Methods
Top of Page