Erosion which occurs along rivers and streams, includes both bank erosion and stream bottom erosion.
Below is a list of publications related to River Erosion. Select a publication number to access more detailed information and their respective files available for download.
- OF 57-118
- Waller, R.M., 1957, Riverbank erosion and ground-water conditions at Beaver, Alaska: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 57-118, 6 p.
- OF 77-170
- Doyle, P.F., and Childers, J.M., 1977, Channel erosion surveys along TAPS route, Alaska, 1976: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 77-170, 92 p.
- OF 2008-1359
- Conaway, J.S., 2008, Bathymetric and hydraulic survey of the Matanuska River near Circle View Estates, Alaska: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 2008-1359, 20 p.
- P 1235
- Scott, K.M., 1982, Erosion and sedimentation in the Kenai River, Alaska: U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 1235, 35 p.
- PDF 85-37
- Inghram, M.G., 1985, Erosion along the Kenai River: Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys Public Data File 85-37, 11 p. doi:10.14509/1130