USBM Unnumbered Report Publications
A miscellaneous group of reports that were not issued a publication number or publication series. Some of these reports have not been published and do not necessarily meet the editorial standards of the former U.S. Bureau of Mines. They are provided here as a repository of information to be made available to the public.
- White, L.P. and others, 1987
- White, L.P., White, B.A., and Dillon, J.T., 1987, Quantifying the economic potential of undiscovered mineral resources: a case study of Kantishna Hills, Alaska: U.S. Bureau of Mines, 26 p.
- Bundtzen, T.K. and others, 1985
- Bundtzen, T.K., Roberts, W.S., Smith, T., and Albanese, M.D., 1985, The Chip-Loy Fe-Ni-Cu deposit, McGrath A-3 Quadrangle, central Alaska: U.S. Bureau of Mines, 8 p.
- Hoekzema, R.B. and Sherman, G.E., 1983
- Hoekzema, R.B., and Sherman, G.E., 1983, Mineral investigations in the Chugach National Forest, Alaska (Peninsula study area): U.S. Bureau of Mines, 537 p.
- Dahlin, D.C. and others, 1982
- Dahlin, D.C., Kinney, J.J., and Brown, L.L., 1982, Alluvial chromite deposits, Red Mountain district, Kenai Peninsula, Alaska: U.S. Bureau of Mines, 13 p.
- Blasko, D.P., 1975
- Blasko, D.P., 1975, A history of Bureau of Mines oil and gas resource investigation in Alaska with an index of published and unpublished reports containing information on Alaska's oil and gas resources 1920-1974: U.S. Bureau of Mines, 15 p.
- Mulligan, J.J., 1967
- Mulligan, J.J., 1967, Thawing placer gravels on the Nome coastal plain: U.S. Bureau of Mines, 46 p.
- Wells, R.R. and others, 1957
- Wells, R.R., Sterling, F.T., and Gnagy, W.R., 1957, Preliminary gravity beneficiation of Tonsina chromite ore: U.S. Bureau of Mines, 9 p.
- Pittman, T.L., 1957
- Pittman, T.L., 1957, Tonsina chromite, Tonsina, Alaska: U.S. Bureau of Mines, 17 p.
- Toenges, A.L. and Jolley, T.R., 1946
- Toenges, A.L., and Jolley, T.R., 1946, Report on arctic coal deposits in Alaska: U.S. Bureau of Mines, 31 p., 4 sheets.