USGS Water-Resources Investigations Report Publications
A discontinued series of reports that contain hydrologic information, mainly of local interest, intended for quick release, usually in a book or map format.
- WRI 80-92
- Wilcox, D.E., 1980, Geohydrology of the Delta-Clearwater area, Alaska, 32 p.
- WRI 87-4278
- Jones, S.H. and Zenone, Chester, 1988, Flood of October 1986 at Seward, Alaska, 52 p., 2 sheets, scale 1:25,000.
- WRI 2000-4074
- March, R.S., 2000, Mass balance, meteorological, ice motion, surface altitude, runoff, and ice thickness data at Gulkana Glacier, Alaska, 1995 balance year, 33 p.
- WRI 2001-4089
- Krimmel, R.M., 2001, Photogrammetric data set, 1957-2000, and bathymetric measurements for Columbia Glacier, Alaska, 46 p.
- WRI 2002-4184
- Curran, J.H., 2003, Channel stability and water quality of the Alagnak River, Southwestern Alaska, 64 p.