Valdez Creek Geophysical Survey
Digital data for this geophysical survey is available on DVD. All maps are available in PDF format in the publication links below. We are currently working to distribute the digital data online.
- GPR 2004-3. Line, gridded, and vector data, and selected plot files of the airborne geophysical survey data of the Valdez Creek mining district, central Alaska. Line data in ASCII format; gridded data in Geosoft format and ER Mapper; vector files in AutoCAD 13 dxf files. 12 maps listed as GPR 2004-3-xy are included as plot files in both HPGL/2 format and postscript printer format. Software is needed with ability to plot HPGL2 files for an HP Design Jet 5000/5500 series plotter or postscript files designed for an HP Design Jet 5000/5500 using Postscript 3 printer driver v5.0. The postscript files should plot on all Hewlett Packard plotters that can interpret Postscript 3 files. Supersedes PDF 94-15 and PDF 94-35. The text for the project report, previously released as PDF 94-36 and the files pertaining to Valdez Creek, are also included.
- PDF 94-35. Digital gridded data of total field magnetics and electromagnetics for entire survey of Valdez Creek mining district. Superseded by GPR 2004-3.
- PDF 94-20. Flight lines of Valdez Creek mining district. Blueline.
- PDF 94-21. 900 Hz resistivity contours of Valdez Creek mining district. Blueline.
- PDF 94-22. 7200 Hz resistivity contours of Valdez Creek mining district. Blueline.
- PDF 94-23. Filtered total field VLF contours of Valdez Creek mining district. Blueline.
- PDF 94-24. Clear mylar version of RI 94-4: Total field magnetics and electromagnetic anomalies of the Valdez Creek mining district. Electromagnetic anomalies and magnetic contours 100% black; topography 50% black.
- PDF 94-36. Final summary of 1993 airborne geophysical surveys of the Nome, Circle, Nyac, and Valdez Creek areas. The text and files pertaining to Circle are included in GPR 2004-5; those pertaining to Nome are included in GPR 2004-6; those pertaining to Nyac are included on GPR 2004-4; those pertaining to Valdez Creek on GPR 2004-3
- RI 94-4. Total field magnetics and electromagnetic anomalies of the Valdez Creek mining district. 3 colors.
- PDF 94-15. CD-ROM digital archive files of 1993 survey data for Nome, Circle, Nyac, and Valdez Creek mining districts. Files prepared in Dighem archive format. Superseded by GPR 2004-3, GPR 2004-4, GPR 2004-5, and GPR 2004-6.
- RI 94-18. Total field magnetics of the Valdez Creek mining district. Superseded by GPR 2004-3-1A and GPR 2004-3-1B.
- RI 94-20. 7200 HZ Coplanar Resistivity of the Valdez Creek Mining district. Superseded by GPR 2004-3-2A and GPR 2004-3-2B.
- RI 94-21. 900 Hz coplanar resistivity of the Valdez Creek mining district. Superseded by GPR 2004-3-3A and GPR 2004-3-3B.