USGS OF 45-105
Title:Tungsten deposits of the Hyder district, southeastern Alaska
Authors:Byers, F.M., Jr.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:This publication is out of print. Reproductions may be available. USGS Publications Warehouse
Keyword(s):Hyder Mining District; Tungsten
Byers, F.M., Jr., 1945, Tungsten deposits of the Hyder district, southeastern Alaska: U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 45-105, 13 p., 6 sheets, scale 1:50.
- of45-0105.pdf (2.1 M)
- This publication has been superseded by .
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Figure 1 Index map showing location of the Hyder district, southeastern Alaska, scale 1:50 (747.0 K)
- Figure 2 Generalized geologic map of a part of the Hyder District, Southeastern Alaska (1.4 M)
- Figure 3 Geologic map of the Lindeborg Shear Zone, Riverside Mine, Hyder District, Alaska (1.4 M)
- Figure 4 Geologic maps of levels, Riverside Mine, Hyder District, Alaska (1.3 M)
- Figure 5 Longitudinal projection of main workings in Lindeborg Shear Zone showing distribution of scheelite, Riverside Mine, Hyder District, Alaska, scale 1:200 (1.3 M)
- Figure 6 Geology and scheelite deposits of the Mountain View property, Hyder District, Alaska (1.1 M)