USBM SP VOL. 2A
Section A: Haines - Klukwan - Porcupine subarea
Publisher:U.S. Bureau of Mines
Ordering Info:This publication is out of print. Reproductions may be available.
Download below or please see our publication sales page for more information.
Still, J.C., 1991, Section A: Haines - Klukwan - Porcupine subarea, in U.S. Bureau of Mines, Mineral investigations in the Juneau mining district, Alaska, 1984-1988: Volume 2 - Detailed mine, prospect, and mineral occurrence descriptions: U.S. Bureau of Mines Special Publication VOL. 2A, 214 p., 9 sheets.
- This publication is part of a larger work. Please see SP VOL. 2 for more information.
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Figure A-2, Porcupine mining area, figure outlines, and place sample locations, scale 1:63,360 (4.0 M)
- Figure A-4, Porcupine mining area claim map, scale 1:63,360 (2.8 M)
- Figure A-5, Geology and occurrence-commodity map of the Porcupine mining area, scale 1:63,360 (4.1 M)
- Figure A-54, Quaternary placer geology of Porcupine mining area, scale 1:63,360 (3.5 M)
- Figure A-78, Road Cut prospect showing geology, diamond drill hole, and sample locations, scale 1 inch = 30 feet (1.1 M)
- Figure A-82, Road Cut prospect surface sample profiles, showing geology and sample locations, scale 1 inch = 4 feet (1.1 M)
- Figure A-85, Road Cut prospect vertical cross section XS3, showing diamond drill hole 1 and 3, and surface sample profile 17, scale 1 inch = 15 feet (840.0 K)
- Figure A-86, Road Cut prospect vertical cross section XS4, showing diamond drill hole 2, and surface sample profile 36, scale 1 inch = 10 feet (1000.0 K)
- Figure A-87, Road Cut prospect vertical cross section XS4, showing diamond drill hole 7, scale 1 inch = 10 feet (1.4 M)
Juneau Mining District; Mineral Assessment
Top of Page