DGGS DDS 4
Title:Elevation Datasets of Alaska
Publication Date:Jun 2013
Publisher:Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys
Comments:The data shown in the interactive web map has been reprojected from its native projection into WGS 1984 Web Mercator Auxiliary Sphere (WKID: 3857; Authority: EPSG) for display in a web browser. For information regarding the native projection of the source data, please refer to the metadata supplied with any data downloaded from the interface.
Keyword(s):Aerial Geology; Alaska, State of; Alaska Statewide Maps; Digital Elevation Model; Digital Surface Model (DSM); Geologic Hazards; Geology; Geomorphology; Geophysics; geoscientificInformation; Hazards; Hillshade Image; InSAR; LiDAR; LiDAR Intensity Image; Raster Image; Remote Sensing; Shaded Relief; Surficial; Web Map Service;
Web Map Service
Publications included this application:
- RDF 2011-3Hubbard, T.D., Koehler, R.D., and Combellick, R.A., 2011, High-resolution lidar data for Alaska infrastructure corridors, 291 p.
- RDF 2013-3Hubbard, T.D., Wolken, G.J., Stevens, D.S.P., and Combellick, R.A., 2013, High-resolution lidar data for the Whittier area, Passage Canal, and Portage Lake, Alaska, 5 p.
- RDF 2014-2Southerland, L.E., and Kinsman, N.E.M., 2014, LiDAR data for Unalakleet, Alaska, collected in October 27, 2005, 12 p.
- RDF 2014-20Southerland, L.E., and Kinsman, N.E.M., 2014, Lidar data for the community of Golovin, Alaska, 23 p.
- RDF 2016-1Overbeck, J.R., Hendricks, M.D., and Kinsman, N.E.M., 2016, Photogrammetric digital surface models and orthoimagery for 26 coastal communities of western Alaska, 3 p.
Top of Page