DGGS PR 119
Title:Short Notes on Alaska Geology 1999
Authors:Pinney, D.S., and Davis, P.K., eds.
Publisher:Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys
Ordering Info:Download below or please see our publication sales page for more information.
Quadrangle(s):Alaska General; Anchorage; McGrath; Nabesna
Pinney, D.S., and Davis, P.K., eds., 2000, Short Notes on Alaska Geology 1999: Alaska Division of Geological & Geophysical Surveys Professional Report 119, 152 p. http://doi.org/10.14509/2682
- pr119.pdf (6.2 M)
- PR 119ABlodgett, R.B., Rohr, D.M., Measures, E.A., Savage, N.M., Pedder, A.E.H., and Chalmers, R.W., 2000, The Soda Creek Limestone, a new upper Lower Devonian formation in the Medfra Quadrangle, west-central Alaska, p. 1-9.
- PR 119BChmielowski, R.M., Wallace, W.K., and O'Sullivan, P.B., 2000, Duplex structure and Paleocene displacement of the Toyuk thrust zone near the Dalton Highway, north-central Brooks Range, p. 11-31.
- PR 119CHanks, C.L., Parker, M., and Jemison, E.B., 2000, Borehole breakouts and implications for regional in situ stress patterns of the northeastern North Slope, Alaska, p. 33-43.
- PR 119DLePain, D.L., Adams, K.E., and Mull, C.G., 2000, Measured section and interpretation of the Tingmerkpuk sandstone (Neocomian), northwestern De Long Mountains, western Arctic Slope, Alaska, p. 45-62.
- PR 119EManuszak, J.D., and Ridgway, K.D., 2000, Stratigraphic architecture of the Upper-Jurassic-Lower Cretaceous Nutzotin Mountains sequence, Nutzotin and Mentasta mountains, Alaska, p. 63-75.
- PR 119FRidgway, K.D., Trop, J.M., and Sweet, A.R., 2000, Stratigraphy, depositional systems, and age of the Tertiary White Mountain basin, Denali fault system, southwestern Alaska, p. 77-84.
- PR 119GSavage, N.M., Blodgett, R.B., and Brease, P.F., 2000, Late Devonian (early Frasnian) conodonts from Denali National Park, Alaska, p. 85-89.
- PR 119HSzumigala, D.J., Dodd, S.P., and Arribas, A., Jr., 2000, Geology and gold mineralization at the Donlin Creek prospects, southwestern Alaska, p. 91-115.
- PR 119ITriplehorn, D.M., Drake, Jeff, and Layer, P.W., 2000, Preliminary 40Ar/39Ar ages from two units in the Usibelli Group, Healy, Alaska: New light on some old problems, p. 117-127.
- PR 119JTrop, J.M., and Ridgway, K.D., 2000, Sedimentology and provenance of the Paleocene-Eocene Arkose Ridge Formation, Cook Inlet-Matanuska Valley forearc basin, southern Alaska, p. 129-144.
- PR 119KWon, M.Z., Blodgett, R.B., Clautice, K.H., and Newberry, R.J., 2000, Late Devonian (Late Famennian) radiolarians from the Chulitna terrane, south-central Alaska, p. 145-152.