USGS B 442
Title:Mineral resources of Alaska, report on progress of investigations in 1909
Authors:U.S. Geological Survey
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
U.S. Geological Survey, 1910, Mineral resources of Alaska, report on progress of investigations in 1909: U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin 442, 426 p.
- b0442.pdf (77.0 M)
- Brooks, A.H., 1910, Administrative report [Mineral resources of Alaska, 1909], p. 6-19.
- Brooks, A.H., 1910, The mining industry in 1909, p. 20-46.
- Brooks, A.H., 1910, Alaska coal and its utilization, p. 47-100.
- Davis, C.A., 1910, The preparation and use of peat as fuel, p. 101-132.
- Knopf, Adolph, 1910, Mining in southeastern Alaska, p. 133-143.
- Knopf, Adolph, 1910, The occurrence of iron ore near Haines, p. 144-146.
- Hoyt, J.C., 1910, Report of water-power reconnaissance in southeastern Alaska, p. 147-157.
- Moffit, F.H., 1910, Mining in the Chitina district, p. 158-163.
- Grant, U.S., 1910, Mining and prospecting on Prince William Sound in 1909, p. 164-165.
- Grant, U.S. and Higgins, D.F., 1910, Preliminary report on the mineral resources of the southern part of Kenai Peninsula, p. 166-178.
- Martin, G.C. and Katz, F.J., 1910, Outline of the geology and mineral resources of the Iliamna and Clark lakes region, p. 179-200, 1:750,000.
- Katz, F.J., 1910, Gold placers of the Mulchatna, p. 201-202.
- Prindle, L.M., 1910, Sketch of the geology of the northeastern part of the Fairbanks quadrangle, p. 203-209.
- Prindle, L.M., 1910, Auriferous quartz veins in the Fairbanks district, p. 210-229.
- Ellsworth, C.E., 1910, Placer mining in the Yukon-Tanana region, p. 230-245.
- Johnson, B.L., 1910, Occurrence of wolframite and cassiterite in the gold placers of Deadwood Creek, Birch Creek district, p. 246-250.
- Ellsworth, C.E., 1910, Water supply of the Yukon-Tanana region, 1909, p. 251-283.
- Maddren, A.G., 1910, The Koyukuk-Chandalar gold region, p. 284-315.
- Smith, P.S. and Eakin, H.M., 1910, Mineral resources of the Nulato-Council region, p. 316-352.
- Henshaw, F.F., 1910, Mining in Seward Peninsula, p. 353-371.
- Henshaw, F.F., 1910, Water-supply investigations in Seward Peninsula in 1909, p. 372-418.