USGS B 1202-C
Geology and coal resources of the Beluga-Yentna region, Alaska
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:This publication is out of print. Reproductions may be available.
USGS Publications Warehouse
Barnes, F.F., 1966, Geology and coal resources of the Beluga-Yentna region, Alaska: U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin 1202-C, 67 p., 7 sheets.
Maps & Other Oversized Sheets
- Plate 1, Geologic map of the Beluga-Yentna, scale 1:250,000 (9.0 M)
- Plate 2, Geologic maps and sections of the principal coal-bearing areas in the northern and central parts of the Beluga-Yentna region, scale 1:63,360 (6.0 M)
- Plate 3, Sections of coal beds in central part of Beluga-Yentna region, Alaska (438.0 K)
- Plate 4, Sections of coal beds in Capps Glacier area, Alaska (523.0 K)
- Plate 5, Geologic map and section of Beluga and Chuitna River areas, scale 1:63,360 (8.0 M)
- Plate 6, Sections of coal beds in Beluga River area, Alaska (398.0 K)
- Plate 7, Sections of coal beds in Chuitna River area (2.0 M)
Bedrock; Bedrock Geology; Beluga Basin; Coal; Energy; Generalized; Geology; Southcentral Alaska; Surficial
Top of Page