USGS B 2041
Title:Geologic studies in Alaska by the U.S. Geological Survey, 1991
Authors:Bradley, D.C., and Dusel-Bacon, Cynthia, ed.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Bradley, D.C., and Dusel-Bacon, Cynthia, ed., 1992, Geologic studies in Alaska by the U.S. Geological Survey, 1991: U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin 2041, 256 p.
- b2041.pdf (20.0 M)
- Apodaca, L.E., 1992, Fluid-inclusion study of the Rock Creek area, Nome mining district, Seward Peninsula, Alaska, p. 3-12.
- Borden, J.C., Goldfarb, R.J., Gent, C.A., Burruss, R.C., and Roushey, B.H., 1992, Geochemistry of lode-gold deposits, Nuka Bay District, southern Kenai Peninsula, p. 13-22.
- Cieutat, B.A., Goldfarb, R.J., Bradley, D.C., and Roushey, B.H., 1992, Placer gold of the Kenai Lowland, p. 23-29.
- Frost, T.P., Box, S.E., and Moll-Stalcup, E.J., 1992, Summary of results of the mineral resource assessment of the Bethel and southeastern part of the Russian Mission 1 degrees by 3 degrees quadrangles, Alaska, p. 31-48.
- Gray, J.E., Hageman, P.L., and Ryder, J.L., 1992, Comparison of the effectiveness of stream-sediment, heavy-mineral-concentrate, aquatic-moss, and stream-water geochemical sample media for the mineral assessment study of the Iditarod Quadrangle, Alaska, p. 49-59.
- Kelley, K.D., Borden, J.C., Bailey, E.A., Fey, D.L., Motooka, J.M., and Roushey, B.H., 1992, Geochemically anomalous areas in the west-central part of the Howard Pass Quadrangle, National Petroleum Reserve, Alaska; evidence for sediment-hosted Zn-Pb-Ag-Ba mineralization, p. 60-69.
- Taylor, C.D., Cieutat, B.A., and Miller, L.D., 1992, A followup geochemical survey of base-metal anomalies in the Ward Creek/Windfall Harbor and Gambier Bay areas, Admiralty Island, Southeast Alaska, p. 70-85.
- Yeend, W.E., 1992, Experimental abrasion of detrital gold in a tumbler, p. 86-92.
- Stricker, G.D., Tripp, R.B., McHugh, J.B., Affolter, R.H., and Cathrall, J.B., 1992, Gold in the Usibelli Group coals, Nenana coal field, Alaska, p. 93-97.
- Philpotts, J.A., and Evans, J.R., 1992, Rare earth minerals in "thunder eggs" from Zarembo Island, Southeast Alaska, p. 98-105.
- Blodgett, R.B., and Gilbert, W.G., 1992, Upper Devonian shallow-marine siliciclastic strata and associated fauna and flora, Lime Hills D-4 Quadrangle, Southwest Alaska, p. 106-115.
- Brocculeri, Thomas, Underwood, M.B., and Howell, D.G., 1992, Petrography and provenance of sandstones from the Nation River Formation (Devonian) and the Step Conglomerate (Permian), Kandik region, east-central Alaska, p. 116-124.
- Drinkwater, J.L., Ford, A.B., and Brew, D.A., 1992, Magnetic susceptibilities and iron content of plutonic rocks across the Coast plutonic-metamorphic complex near Juneau, Alaska, p. 125-139.
- Dusel-Bacon, Cynthia, and Hansen, V.L., 1992, High-pressure amphibolite-facies metamorphism and deformation within the Yukon-Tanana and Taylor Mountain terranes, eastern Alaska, p. 140-159.
- Flores, R.M., and Stricker, G.D., 1992, Some facies aspects of the upper part of the Kenai Group, southern Kenai Peninsula, Alaska, p. 160-170.
- Karl, S.M., and Giffen, C.F., 1992, Sedimentology of the Bay of Pillars and Point Augusta Formations, Alexander Archipelago, p. 171-185.
- Measures, E.A., Rohr, D.M., and Blodgett, R.B., 1992, Depositional environments and some aspects of the fauna of Middle Ordovician rocks of the Telsitna Formation, northern Kuskokwim Mountains, Alaska, p. 186-201.
- Plafker, George, Naeser, C.W., Zimmermann, R.A., Lull, J.S., and Hudson, Travis, 1992, Cenozoic uplift history of the Mount McKinley area in the central Alaska Range based on fission-track dating, p. 202-212.
- Shelton, K.L., Underwood, M.B., Bergfeld, Deborah, and Howell, D.G., 1992, Isotopic variations in calcite veins from the Kandik region of east-central Alaska, p. 213-221.
- Underwood, M.B., Brocculeri, Thomas, Bergfeld, Deborah, Howell, D.G., and Pawlewicz, M.J., 1992, Statistical comparison between illite crystallinity and vitrinite reflectance, Kandik region of east-central Alaska, p. 222-237.
- Moore, T.E., 1992, The Arctic Alaska superterrane, p. 238-244.
- White, E.R., 1992, U.S. Geological Survey reports on Alaska released in 1991, p. 245-249.
- White, E.R., 1992, Reports about Alaska in non-USGS publications released in 1991 that include USGS authors, p. 250-256.