USGS P 424-D
Title:Geological survey research 1961, Short papers in the geologic and hydrologic sciences, Articles 293-435
Authors:U.S. Geological Survey
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
U.S. Geological Survey, 1961, Geological survey research 1961, Short papers in the geologic and hydrologic sciences, Articles 293-435: U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 424-D, p. D1-D408.
- p0424d.pdf (4.7 M)
- Nichols, D.R. and Yehle, L.A., 1961, Analyses of gas and water from two mineral springs in the Copper River basin, Alaska, p. D191-D194.
- Campbell, R.H., 1961, Thrust faults in the southern Lisburne Hills, Northwest Alaska, p. D194-D196.
- Shacklette, H.T., 1961, Physiographic processes of sedge meadow pool formation on Latouche Island, Alaska, p. D197-D198.
- Hummel, C.L., 1961, Regionally metamorphosed metalliferous contact-metasomatic deposits near Nome, Alaska, p. D198-D199.
- Pewe, T.L., 1961, Multiple glaciation in the headwaters area of the Delta River, central Alaska, p. D200-D201.
- Schmidt, R.A.M., 1961, Recession of Portage Glacier, Alaska, p. D202-D203.
- Bergquist, H.R., 1961, Early Cretaceous (middle Neocomian) microfossils in south-central Alaska, p. D236-D237.
- Barnes, D.F., 1961, Gravity low at Minto Flats, Alaska, p. D254-D257.
- Kachadoorian, Reuben, 1961, Geologic results of November 1960 Project Chariot high-explosive cratering experiment, Cape Thompson, Alaska, p. D368-D371.
- Weber, F.R. and Pewe, T.L., 1961, Engineering geology problems in the Yukon-Koyukuk Lowland, Alaska, p. D371-D373.