USGS P 1595
Title:Geologic studies in Alaska by the U.S. Geological Survey, 1996
Authors:Gray, J.E., and Riehle, J.R., eds.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Gray, J.E., and Riehle, J.R., eds., 1998, Geologic studies in Alaska by the U.S. Geological Survey, 1996: U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 1595, 200 p.
- p1595.pdf (25.0 M)
- Dorava, J.M., and Scott, K.M., 1998, Role of glaciers and glacial deposits in the Kenai River watershed and the implications for aquatic habitat, p. 3-8.
- Taylor, C.D., Meier, A.L., and d'Angelo, W.M., 1998, A reconnaissance study of the chemistry of natural waters draining chromite-bearing ultramafic complexes in Alaska, p. 9-16.
- Gray, J.E., Gent, C.A., Snee, L.W., and Theodorakos, P.M., 1998, Age, isotopic, and geochemical studies of the Fortyseven Creek Au-As-Sb-W prospect and vicinity, Southwestern Alaska, p. 17-29.
- Miller, M.L., Bundtzen, T.K., and Keith, W.J., 1998, Geology and gold resources of the Stuyahok area, Holy Cross Quadrangle, Southwestern Alaska, p. 31-49.
- Blome, C.D., Reed, K.M., and Harris, A.G., 1998, Radiolarian and conodont biostratigraphy of the type section of the Almalik Chert (Mississippian), Brooks Range, Alaska, p. 51-69.
- Dumoulin, J.A., Bradley, D.C., and Harris, A.G., 1998, Sedimentology, conodonts, structure, and regional correlation of Silurian and Devonian metasedimentary rocks in Denali National Park, Alaska, p. 71-98.
- Gromme, C.S., 1998, Magnetic properties and paleomagnetism of the LaPerouse and Astrolabe gabbro intrusions, Fairweather Range, Southeastern Alaska, p. 99-115.
- Newberry, R.J., Bundtzen, T.K., Mortensen, J.K., and Weber, F.R., 1998, Petrology, geochemistry, age, and significance of two foliated intrusions in the Fairbanks District, Alaska, p. 117-129.
- Newberry, R.J., Layer, P.W., Burleigh, R.E., and Solie, D.N., 1998, New 40Ar/39Ar dates for intrusions and mineral prospects in the eastern Yukon-Tanana terrane, Alaska; regional patterns and significance, p. 131-159.
- Riehle, J.R., Waitt, R.B., Meyer, C.E., and Calk, L.C., 1998, Age of formation of Kaguyak caldera, eastern Aleutian arc, Alaska, estimated by tephrochronology, p. 160-168.
- Toro, Jaime, Cole, F.E., and Meier, J.M., 1998, 40Ar/39Ar ages of detrital minerals in Lower Cretaceous rocks of the Okpikruak Formation; evidence for upper Paleozoic metamorphic rocks in the Koyukuk Arc, p. 169-182.
- Brew, D.A., and Ford, A.B., 1998, The Coast Mountains structural zones in Southeastern Alaska; descriptions, relations, and lithotectonic terrane significance, p. 183-192.
- Galloway, J.P., and Toussaint, Susan, 1998, U. S. Geological Survey reports on Alaska released in 1996, p. 193-196.
- Galloway, J.P., and Toussaint, Susan, 1998, Reports about Alaska in non-USGS publications released in 1996 that include USGS authors, p. 197-200.