USGS P 1662
Title:Studies by the U.S. Geological Survey in Alaska, 2000
Authors:Wilson, F.H. and Galloway, J.P., ed.
Publisher:U.S. Geological Survey
Ordering Info:USGS Publications Warehouse
Wilson, F.H. and Galloway, J.P., ed., 2002, Studies by the U.S. Geological Survey in Alaska, 2000: U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 1662, 149 p.
- p1662.pdf (67.0 M)
- Day, W.C., Aleinikoff, J.N., and Gamble, B.M., 2002, Geochemistry and age constraints on metamorphism and deformation in the Fortymile River Area, Eastern Yukon-Tanana Upland, Alaska, p. 5-18.
- Cole, R.B. and Layer, P.W., 2002, Stratigraphy, age, and geochemistry of Tertiary volcanic rocks and associated synorogenic deposits, Mount McKinley quadrangle, Alaska, p. 19-43.
- Eastham, K.R. and Ridgway, K.D., 2002, Stratigraphic and provenance data from the Upper Jurassic to Upper Cretaceous Kahiltna Assemblage of south-central Alaska, p. 44-53.
- McRoberts, C.A. and Blodgett, R.B., 2002, Late Triassic (Norian) mollusks from the Taylor Mountains quadrangle, southwestern Alaska, p. 54-67.
- Brew, D.A. and Friedman, R.M., 2002, Notes on the bedrock geology and geography of the Stikine Icefield, Coast Mountains Complex, southeastern Alaska, p. 68-86.
- Hildreth, Wes, Fierstein, Judy, Lanphere, M.A., and Siems, D.F., 2002, Mount Griggs: A compositionally distinctive Quaternary stratovolcano behind the main volcanic line in Katmai National Park, p. 87-112.
- Stottlemyer, Robert, Binkley, Dan, and Steltzer , Heidi, 2002, Treeline biogeochemistry and dynamics, Noatak National Preserve, northwestern Alaska, p. 113-121.
- Eppinger, R.G., Briggs, P.H., Crock, J.G., Meier, A.L., and Sutley, S.J., 2002, Environmental-geochemical study of the Slate Creek Antimony Deposit, Kantishna Hills, Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska, p. 122-141.